This short quiz is designed to help you identify whether or not you experience sexual attraction (one of many forms of attraction). Obviously this experience will vary wildly from individual to individual so if you feel as though this quiz doesn’t represent you for whatever reason, please comment and let me know so I can improve it. 🙂
This is a tool only and does not have the final say on your orientation or identity – only you can decide that!
And of course, you don’t have to accept any labels if they don’t work for you. The labels are for description only and you do not have to try to conform to them!
On to the quiz:
- Do you ever look at someone and feel tingly or hot in your abdomen or groin?
- Do you ever see someone and think hurrghbfdsjkls?
- Do you ever look at someone and feel your face go slack and/or your pulse and breathing rates increase?
- Do you ever look at someone and feel like you want to have sex with them?
- Have you ever been able to get turned on just thinking about someone (no scenario or fantasy – just the person)?
- Do you feel any of the Section A responses only after you have gotten to know someone very well?
- Do you feel as though you might experience some of the Section A responses, but only slightly?
- Do you ever experience Section A feelings, but have them fade rapidly if they are reciprocated?
- Do you ever find that you experience Section A responses to things that are not related to a person (but rather related to a scenario, concept, or object)?
- Do you feel as though you only experience the Section A responses extremely rarely?
- Do you feel as though your ability to experience Section A responses varies wildly and randomly over time?
Yes to anything in Section A = It is likely that you experience some form of sexual attraction. You are likely to be allosexual/zedsexual or greysexual.
Recommended next identity quiz: What is my sexual orientation?
Yes to anything in section B = It is likely that you experience some form of sexual attraction but it is limited or under strict conditions. You are likely to be on the greysexual spectrum (a category of asexuality)
Recommended next identity quiz: Where am I on the asexual spectrum? (Coming soon!)
No to everything = It is likely that you do not experience sexual attraction. You are likely to be asexual.
Recommended next identity quiz: Do I experience romantic attraction? (Coming soon!)
What was your quiz result? Did you learn something new about yourself?
What did you think of this quiz? Was it helpful, or was there some room for improvement?
Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!